Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 8 64bit Can't Install Bd2013

Options

Like many people seem to be reporting, I am unable to install my newly purchased Bitdefender 2013 - It just keeps crashing my PC.

I've had to wipe the drive 3 times now to correct the fault - Luckily I'd backed up to an external drive before installing Windows 8 so I've not lost any files (only hours of my time I'll never get back)

If I'd bought BD2013 from a shop it would already have been taken back for a refund as not fit for purpose. I bought it online so does anybody know how to get a refund from Bitdefender? I've wasted enough of my time trying to get it to work when quite clearly there is a major problem!!

I'd read good reports about Bitdefender before this debacle but it's back to Kaspersky for me.......

I'm also using an SSD as everybody else seems to be reporting - 128GB Crucial M4

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

My colleague George will assist you ASAP!

Thank you.

• Hello CitizenEra5ed,

I refunded you order and the funds will be available in no more than 5 working days.

Regards,

George

• Hello :)

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

My colleague George will assist you ASAP!

Thank you.

Many thanks Christian, George has sorted me out a refund.

Good luck with the product, I hope you get it fully functioning for everybody ASAP

• Hello CitizenEra5ed,

I refunded you order and the funds will be available in no more than 5 working days.

Regards,

George

Thank you George, I appreciate your prompt attention

Chris

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Chris,

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.