Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Again Firewall Internet Almost Dead

Options

Today I had several problems loading some SSL interface which I never ever had any problems before. It just stayed there forever in Chrome. So I switched to IE and it worked for 3 times, and then it also stopped working.

Opera, ohhh boy, it did not even loaded, slow, 4 minutes later still images where not loaded.

Turned the BD firewall off and Chrome and IE worked again, Opera was better, but still very, very slow.

Its seems BD has huge problems with SSL connections, or something is just terrible wrong. Internet conections feel like a dial up from 1995. I suspect this has something to do with your cloud web filtering but anyway I cannot use the product like this.

First, Firewall does not work at all, not a single customer rule. Now choppy Internet connection and then Opera not working at all? Even with firewall turned completely off? Something is really messed up in the product but its completely not usable. I never had any problems with Norton and sadly I think I will have to go back. A business cannot afford to lose time like this. I was very interested on 200 licenses but the product is just a huge beta product which is not working, very buggy and its affecting daily usage.

Sorry, but the product needs more work, allot.

Comments