Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Few Thoughts

Options

My wife and I have purchased Bitdefender 2013 and have generally been pleased. There are a few areas for improvement.

The most important shortcoming for me is the lack of a simple way to open ports for some rather non standard applications. Other products have managed this so I'm quite sure something can be done.

The other issue may not be as easy to resolve. That is the frequency of the need for rebooting. We have used several products in the past and have never had the reboot issue. Sometimes my wife has had to reboot so many times in a day she just shuts off her computer and uses her non windows tablet.

Detection and cleaning of viruses/malware/trojans is excellent. I have not had any issues whatsoever in that department.

For some reason it blocks the Audacity download page. Audacity is an excellent cross platform audio editing suite on a clean website. I have no idea why this is happening.

The easy answer for me was to convert to some free products, they are not as good, but I can get my work done.

For me to buy this again next year I'll need to see a user interface change that allows the opening of ports for non standard apps.

I currently am an information security consultant working with defense contractors and would highly recommend Bitdefender to them were it not for the restarting issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I have forwarded your request to our developers.

Take care.