Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Toolbar &firefox

Options

I had firefox 16 and now 17 with bit defender internet security and now bd windows 8 security and the toolbar doesn't show?is it compatible?its works fine with ie and chrome.

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hi Bri, I did check it on my end, and all seems fine. The Toolbar is working with Chrome v.23.0..., FF v.17.0 and IE 10

I'm using BD Security for Windows 8, build 16.24.0.1682

• it should be right below the address bar right?should it be also listed in the addon section of ff or no?

• columbo
    Options

I checked both partitions just to be sure, it's working on Windows 7, and 8. Yes, it should be at the top of the web page, in my case below my FF tabs (tabs below). There is no FF extension or plug in. I'm not sure how BD works it, but there is no extension on any of the browsers to enable or disable, only through the BD settings.

• did a uninstall of firefox,deleted profile,reinstalled firefox and it now works.maybe a corrupted ff profile but o well its working.thanks columbo for responding

• columbo
    Options

You're welcome. Nice self diagnostics on your end :)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

@ Bri: Thank you for posting back with your solution. I will close this topic, but if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to start a new one.

This discussion has been closed.