Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 7 Maintenance Center Problem.

Options

Hello, seeing as this is a problem that affects both the Antivirus and Firewall module of BDIS2013 I decided to place this message in 'General', hope I got that right.

Often enough the Maintenance center icon in the bottom right of my screen indicates that the AV- and Firewall have stopped working (nothing seems to indicate this by looking at BD itself, or it's security widget for that matter), at least, that's what the Maintenance center seems to understand somehow. Now this can easily be fixed (not through MC itself mind you, I think it has a problem with the user rights of launching/reactivating BD's features) by shutting off both the AV and Firewall and reactivating them. Either Windows is wrong (and it often is) or I get the slight feeling BDIS2013 isn't all that safe. What can be done to fix this permanently? I'm not quite sure to be worried or not. Thanks in advance.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.