Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Remove "password Protected Scans"

Options

I just purchased the Antivirus 2008. I ran a scan and the Antivirus found a list of 174 items. The text on the scan read "These items could not be scanned due to the password protection and they are considered potential threats. Please extract the files before performing a scan."

The window that shows this list does not have a means of printing this list out and it's too long to keep paging down and printing out each view. Here are a few samples from the list:

Not Scanned: C:\RECYCLERS-1-5-2842925246-57 . . 004\Dc63]aawspersonal.exe. . . Most of the others are designated as: Dc77 PlayLinc, Verizon, and Dc90.exe.

Each item in the list has the same beginning: C:\RECYCLERS. I ran a search but couldn't find anything beginning with C:\RECYCLERS.

Where are the files on my hard drive and how do I extract them?

Does C:\RECYCLERS mean these files are in the Recycle Bin? I recently deleted some old downloaded programs I had stored and didn't need anymore. Verizon provides my DSL service and I did run AdAware (aawspersonal), but just uninstalled that program and deleted the old download file.

I'd appreciate your help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.