Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Reported As Disabled In Windows System Messages?

Options

I paid for the professional Bit Defender install which to be honest I was not that Happy with and I was thinking well it was only forty clams US dollars and it was well worth having someone remove the three other anti-virus programs of the past that I had on my PC. Everything was fine because I have had INCREDIBLY EXTENSIVE MALWARE PROBLEMS in the past. I have tried all the following programs Avast,Norton,F-Secure and Kaspersky that was the only one as powerful as BitDefender just not as much. BitDefender is the best hands down and then I realized some setting on the computer would change with myself making those changes and this has happened before and they are the most obvious enabling the system remote access and control in advanced control. Then I go and look at the Windows fire wall it has webkit installed all the way to public access and opera installed to public access. I can not delete these rules even when I clicked on admin settings change windows firewall admin settings. I simply could not just remove them.

Then I paid out the insane 99.99 clams United States dollars after reseting the firewall to default and repairing the firewall with a reset to default. I then after two repairs ran BitDefender in rescue mode and still no effect. I did notice the strangest thing that after the malware cleanup I kept having a dialog that when I shut down the computer that the local client quit without expectation. I read up on this and it has sometime to do with windows remote desktop client. Can someone please explain what is happening here and where I can turn to help? Can I get another malware session for tech support at half off because what ever was done it seems my computer is worse than ever?

Please help me with any advice you can and Thank You in advance.

Sincerely,

Rich Walston

Comments