Phone Locked With Bd Mobile. How To Unlock?

Mario5000
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

I was testing the remote functions of the Anti Theft function on my newly paid Bit Defender Mobile security. Have Android 4.1.1 in an S3 Samsung.

So the phone locked correctly. Now I want to unlock it. This should be pretty straight forward, but it isn't. It gives me a screen and a number pad. I type the application password ... nothing happens.

So, what password is one supposed to type to unlock the phone??? HELP.

Comments

• Hello Mario5000 and welcome to the forum,

Try to remember the password that you "typed" and "re-typed" in your Anti-Theft module(Actions<Lock).

You need 4 digits!

Regards.

• Hello Mario5000 and welcome to the forum,

Try to remember the password that you "typed" and "re-typed" in your Anti-Theft module(Actions<Lock).

You need 4 digits!

Regards.

Thank you, that was useful. I had entered an 8 digit password !! (Actually Bit defender asks for a pin "4-8 digits"). So thats why it didn't work. I typed the first four digits in the cel phone and it worked. I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks for the hint.

Mario

• Thank you, that was useful. I had entered an 8 digit password !! (Actually Bit defender asks for a pin "4-8 digits"). So thats why it didn't work. I typed the first four digits in the cel phone and it worked. I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks for the hint.

Mario

Hello Mario5000,

You´re welcome :)

Regards.

• I was testing the remote functions of the Anti Theft function on my newly paid Bit Defender Mobile security. Have Android 4.1.1 in an S3 Samsung.

So the phone locked correctly. Now I want to unlock it. This should be pretty straight forward, but it isn't. It gives me a screen and a number pad. I type the application password ... nothing happens.

So, what password is one supposed to type to unlock the phone??? HELP.

Go to https://my.bitdefender.com

Anti-Theft

Left hand side of your screen you will see -> Actions

Down the Actions you will find 3rd Option Called LOCK

Enter new pin and reenter same pin again.

This way it will reset your new pin on your mobile.