Administrator Rights Vs General User Rights.

I run BD totalsecurity 2013 on windows 8 with a general user account where I have my admin account for rare occassions.

Is there a way to manage firewall rules and other settings without logging in to my admin account for blocking an application from internet or removing an alert in the log?

Cheers

Comments

• Unfortunately there is no such way at present in Bitdefender to do what you ask. I posted the similar Feature Request here a long time ago [escalated] Separate Configuration For Multiple Accounts, and the most unfortunate thing is that nothing happened even after escalation. And I can't understand what they mean of the word "escalation" or I've misunderstood its meaning.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi,

All the requests/issues, etc. that have not been addressed yet for the current version, will be transferred and solved in the new product we're working on - Bitdefender 2014.

Now, about the term escalation: when you see this " [escalated] " in front of a topic name, it means that the problem reported on that topic has been forwarded to the Bitdefender development team and is currently being worked on for a fix.

Thank you for your time :)

This discussion has been closed.