Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Web Browsing Issues

Options

Hi,

I have a paid version of Bitdefender 2012. Sometimes I will visit webpages and Bitdefender says they are not safe to view and will not allow me to view, but I happen to know that they are safe. Is there a way to temporarily over-ride Bitdefender when it is incorrect like this? I usually have to just exit the entire application until I am done browsing the desired webpage.

Again, these are instances where I know Bitdefender is incorrect about the website... Just wanting to over-ride it when it's wrong so I can continue webbrowsing without exiting the application all together.

Thansk in advance for your help!

Chris

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Chris, and welcome :)

As long as you personally know it's safe (for your own protection) it can be added to your browsing Whitelist by going into Settings/Privacy Control/and on the Antiphishing tab that opened, add it to Whitelist, and BD will no longer block the web page.

You can also report the website(s) on the False Positive forum, if you felt so inclined.

Kind regards,

Columbo