Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund

Options

Hi

How do I get a hold of someone to get a refund? I get cut off when I call. Chat hasn't been available and there has been no answers to my email. Thanks.

Comments

• ozziebear
    Options
    Hi

How do I get a hold of someone to get a refund? I get cut off when I call. Chat hasn't been available and there has been no answers to my email. Thanks.

typical day in Bitdefender Land

• columbo
    Options
    Hi

Yikes, not even Chat? this is not a good thing :blink:

Keep trying the Chat or phone support options, as a refund resolution may or may not happen here on this forum.

• werby3
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hi

Hello cyberspirit

There is a way for you to get an immediate respond. Find someone who can speak (write) Romanian and post it in Romanian forum.

I've just visited Romanian forum and "discovered" that support team (Christian) responses there in a daily basis.

It seems that Romanian clients are more important (their lawyers are closer) to him or they can find him into his office...if he doesn't want to appear here in forum.

ISN'T IT CHRISTIAN??? :ph34r:

Take care...

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Kathy :)

You will be contacted soon by my colleagues from Customer Service via ticket 201302121002784.

Thank you!

• Hello Christian,

I'm glad you are here...even if you delete my posts... :)

Have a nice evening