Quarentine Problem

How do I go about "allowing" quarantined items? It detected a few executable of mine (some that deal in decryption) as malicious because it got caught by "Heuristics"

I see the option to delete all files, but not allow...

I appreciate this product but I think the UI might be a little too simple, not enough user intervention options.

Thanks for the product! Your web filter has blocked every malicious site I threw at it - didn't even get to test its actual file detection abilities!

Comments

• Hello Puremin0rez,

We are working on the option of restoring files from quarantine and we will announce when it will be available.

• Hello Puremin0rez,

We are working on the option of restoring files from quarantine and we will announce when it will be available.

Hello, I just ran into this same problem after downloading the free version. There was no warning before download that I may potentially lose important files. After running bitdefender for the first time I am now stuck with some important missing .exe's.

I figured that it would find them and that it would be a good test of the product before purchase but I had not anticipated that it would not give me an option before removing them. Is there a time frame that I am looking at before I can recover these files?

much appreciated in advance!

• Hi,

Same problem here!!!

Although it is free this is something very bothering for the user.

There aren't even very basic and absolutely necessary functionalities (which cannot be considered as features actually) like being able to unquarantine false positives or to choose what to scan, what to exclude, what to quarantine...

I hope that you could add these very basic stuff to this version...

Thanks in advance...

• Again, I agree that this needs to be added ASAP.

• Hey guyz, I think the option of restoring files from quarantine is extremely important.

We can´t keep losing files.

The only thing we can do is stopping using your product until we have this solved.

• A work-around is to report the file in qustion as a possible FP. Then wait a day or so hope that BD AV Free updates note it as a FP and reinstall the app with quesionable file.

Obviously not a fix to the problem but just a work-around.