Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Mobile Slows My Razr Maxx To A Crawl...

Options
jam436
jam436
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

I currently use BitDefender AV Plus on all three of my home PC's and I'm very satisfied with its performance.

This prompted me to try your BitDefender Mobile Security on my Android...

My first review was a 5-star, but now after having used it for a while I'm lowering it to a 2.

This app slows my phone (a Droid RAZR Maxx) to a CRAWL while scanning downloaded apps.

The phone hangs and even freezes while waiting for this app to complete, and I often see the little pop-up that says "This app is clean" two or three full MINUTES after installation has finished.

And with no way to shut it off, this is now a deal breaker for me.

I left Lookout Security for the same reason when I decided to try BitDefender, but I have to say, Lookout is NO WAY near as bad a drag on my phone as BitDefender Mobile is.

Lookout was annoying, BitDefender renders my phone unusable.

PLEASE do something about this, so I don't have to feel like I wasted $10 by upgrading to BD Premium...

Comments

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Could you please update to the latest version and see whether the issue still occurs or not