Safebox Folder

Talisker
edited November 2012 in Safebox

This has to be the worst storage software I have ever used.

After Syncing almost 2GB of files I have lost over half of them. When trying to access safebox all I see is:

"To use Safebox, you must first download and install on your computer a product that includes the Safebox module, or buy a license to upgrade your current product."

If I don't see that message then I see "This service is undergoing maintenance. Please check back again later." Moreover, I can access the files from my the safebox android app but not through "MyBitdefender".

When going to the safebox feature in my bitdefender app it is impossible to stop syncing.

When right clicking on a folder to "Restore deleted files" it does absolutely nothing. Luckily I have managed to recover some of the files from my system with another tool but some of them are ruined and are cannot be opened. What's worse is that some of these are photoshop files that took a long time to make.

Is there a way to uninstall safebox completely?

Comments

• Hello Talisker and welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

Have you contacted us via email? I have checked the email address used for this forum account and I couldn't find a ticket in the system.

Please post back and let me know.

Thank you!