Do Not Lose Your Hope

Hello BD customers!

Do not lose your hope. I think that BD developers will take in consideration the features you requested for. The BD 2014 is still in beta and I hope that Cristian informed the developers about these features. I know that there is a stubbornness that characterizes BD leadership,(this is a Romanian mentality: 'we know everything'), but it's the time to

to renounce to this 'virtue' and to see the reality: the customers should not be ignored. Their requests should be analyzed and what can be implemented in the new version should be done. The customers are not dolls to play with; through their suggestions they try to improve the BD. The feed back from customers is very important. I hope that somebody from BD will read this.

All the best!

Comments

• werby3
    edited March 2013

Hello JF42EHVAU,

Please allow me to inform you, cause it seems you're new to BD experience, that the same situation exists since 2012 version.

I can realize that it's a company right to have its product as wants to.

However, the last thing companies (like BD) care about is to satisfy their clients. They just care for profit. They spend enough for advertisements (paid reviews, awards etc.) and ignoring their clients who pay for a good and rich application (which costs more money for them), finally gives the minimum they can but with a very good campaign for it, thus they increase their sales, because most clients cannot evaluate it (lack of knowledge).

The prove for all above is the lack of real support (they promise) that you already know very well.

So, all this, is not a matter of "Romanian stubbornness" but a very bad professionalism you can very often meet in former "S o c i a l i s t" countries. (I was forced to spell it cause this word is censored here)

That's why I never expect them to give us more and never take them in serious.

And of course don't expect for any kind of real help by any Christian.

The only we can do is try before buy and of course never trust any reviews, comments, awards etc.

Regards

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2013
    Hello BD customers!

Do not lose your hope. I think that BD developers will take in consideration the features you requested for. The BD 2014 is still in beta and I hope that Cristian informed the developers about these features.--------------

--------------------

--------------------

Unfortunately, I am a little bit skeptical of this, in the sense that betas tend to be pretty much the public release versions. Otherwise, they would have included many (or at least some) of the Feature Requests requested, as to have worked out the compatibility/incompatibility issues within Bitdefender itself, as well as the OS by our beta trial feedback.

So to think that they would work out a stable beta version as is, then only to try to add in Feature Request components or options later and have it become unstable, or glitch ridden, wouldn't make sense to me. Yet, please Bitdefender, prove me wrong, and add the most requested and Esculated features to the 2014 beta :)

• ...Yet, please Bitdefender, prove me wrong, and add the most requested and Escalated features to the 2014 beta :)

That's why I respect this guy. He is the real "Christian" we all expect from BD but...

My best Regards dear columbo!!!

P S : I wish and hope to meet you on my next AV product choice.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2013

Thanks for the kind words, werby3, as you're always one of the first to encourage :D

I admire your telling it like it is in your posts, as sometimes I can be a little to timid, and need to speak up more. Let alone your excellent sense of humor and your ability to help in multiple languages, is very impressive, so I want to end up wherever you end up :D (hint, maybe the place that has the annoying, Launch Pad ;) )

flag_fr.gif Oui flag_en.gif Yes flag_po.gif Sim flag_ru.gif Да flag_es.gifflag_cn.gif 是的 flag_jp.gif はい

rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Best regards to you too, friend :)

P.S. I'm not ditching Bitdefender, I'm now just using another solution for my business PCs. We'll see how it goes ^_^

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Please keep this area only for discussions related to Bitdefender 2014 and let's forget about politics.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.