Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ad Block With Bitdefender

Hey christian,

you told me that the idea of integrating adblock with BD will be clone for 2014.

But i cannot see that it has been integrated in it.

Comments

• Hi Pushkar Gogte,

Just be patient. Bd developers are still working on this.

It will be added on the next (2015) version, along with the also huge change which is the ability of changing the main window color. Respect...

Regards

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2013
    Hey christian,

you told me that the idea of integrating adblock with BD will be clone for 2014.

Hi Pushkar :)

If you thought that by Christian saying he would "clone it", meant that it would be implemented, may not be the case: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=176924

In saying that it was cloned, I think he only meant that the Feature Request topic was to be moved from the 2013 forum, to the (soon to be) new 2014 forum, for possible future feedback and consideration. Now, if your Feature Request Topic would have been answered as Implemented, then it should have been included in the 2014 beta version.

post-4566-1362315807_thumb.png

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Hey christian,

Here Clone means just Copy/Paste the idea to the Feature Request forum of the coming version and they will continue to clone till 2XYZ, and not willing to implement ever......as you can see the cloning of almost all features, GUI, etc of 2013 to 2014 and hopefully again do the same for the next releases. None of our Feature Request have been implemented yet in the so called new release and hopefully not even in the near future also. They only focus on the Silence of the product.

• Here Clone means just Copy/Paste the idea to the Feature Request forum of the coming version and they will continue to clone till 2XYZ, and not willing to implement ever......as you can see the cloning of almost all features, GUI, etc of 2013 to 2014 and hopefully again do the same for the next releases. None of our Feature Request have been implemented yet in the so called new release and hopefully not even in the near future also. They only focus on the Silence of the product.

Agree With You ONT.