Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Some User Input

Options

hi....I'm currently using the trial version of BDW8 security. I can't register because my key is for BDTS. Anyway that's not the issue. Apart from the Elam technology, I can't say that there is anything I really like about this W8 version. Certainly not the interface. And if you are coming from the BDTS 2014 Beta you have to give up a lot of features. BDW8 seems rather bare bones. So my question is this: Is the ELAM technology of BDW8 worth sacrificing all the features of BDTS2014 Beta for. Is there a reason that ELAM cannot be incorporated into the regular 2014 version of BD. And Georgia, could you please tell us if BD has any plans to expand the feature set of BDW8 in the near future.

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Good concerns.....

I also could not understand the logic behind of introducing the product only for Windows 8 instead of upgrading the current product line 20xx. One possible reason can the ELAM Technology.

And about expanding the feature set, you can see how many feature requests have been suggested bu users and how many from them ahave been implemented in 2014 version although in Beta stage yet, and therefore hopefully there will be the same scenario for Windows 8 Security also. :rolleyes: