Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti Spam Ribbon

Please make the Anti Spam controls available on the Home ribbon instead of the Add-Ins ribbon in Outlook 2010. All other Internet Suites make their controls available in the Home Tab, so it can't be that hard to do. It's really frustrating that you have to switch tabs for each email.

I've been a Bitdefender user for years, and every time I upgrade to the latest version, I'm hoping it's fixed, but of course it's not.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Please make the Anti Spam controls available on the Home ribbon instead of the Add-Ins ribbon in Outlook 2010. All other Internet Suites make their controls available in the Home Tab, so it can't be that hard to do. It's really frustrating that you have to switch tabs for each email.

I've been a Bitdefender user for years, and every time I upgrade to the latest version, I'm hoping it's fixed, but of course it's not.

It is on our list and it will be done.

I tried two times, but there were both Wallet and Safepay to finalize :(

Regards,

Cristian

• It is on our list and it will be done.

I tried two times, but there were both Wallet and Safepay to finalize :(

Regards,

Cristian

Cristian, has anything been done about the op's note about Outlook? About putting it into the ribbon instead of the addins area?

I would like to see this as well, its a pain going into a separate section all the time for the spam inclusion/exclusions