Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Infectio With Viruses

Options

am infected with viruses. the names of the viruses are:

> Heu:worm.******.Generic

> Trojan.win32Autorun.gen

they are alot on my laptop.. i have updated my antivirus, tried rescue mode with cd option, i have tried repairing the program yet no positive response. i have sent this concern to BitDefender as at last three weeks and as at now, no positive response. when i insert a flash drive into my laptop and insert it into another pc with an antivirus like kaspersky, it detects lots of these viruses.. please anybody who can help me should please help me.

PS: it happened and i formatted my laptop, and it happened again. now it happening again. i dont want to format again. all views and suggestions are welcome. thanks..

Comments

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    Options

If you have more than one hard disk, you should scan all drives when scanning a desirable block all network access. Download and install the utility, run the MBAM scan and put the results here.

• not helpful Rampant.. i don't seem to even understand why bitdefender has refused to at least try to take a look at my problem. i have sent them msges about a couple of weeks now and yet no response.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello owusupisco and welcome,

I found all the tickets you opened with our technical support office and I can't see any open/unresolved one. The last one is ticket ID 201305181005061 , opened 4 hours 41 minutes ago, via chat.

Do you have a particular ticket ID you are referring to? I can take a look and see what happened so I can give you further instructions.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.