Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Critical Updates.

Options

My vulnerability scan shows that I need to install 44 Window critical updates. Windows shows that all my critical updates have been installed. Why the contradiction? How is this cleared up within the defender?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi BitMonts,

Sometimes the information regarding the latest Windows updates is not updated in the Vulnerability module.

This is why it's better to always allow Windows to install Microsoft Windows Updates automatically or to perform this update manually from Control Panel > Security Center, not through the Vulnerability module of Bitdefender. Moreover, you can turn off this feature from Bitdefender > Settings > Antivirus > Vulnerability.

There's no need to worry unless the PC fails to install Critical Windows Updates through automatic or manual Windows update.

Hope this information helps. If you have more questions or concerns you are welcome to post back.

• BitMonts
    Options

My Microsoft Windows updates automatically so I am good there. I deleted the vulnerability reference in Bit Defender yesterday. Unfortunately, it came back again suggesting that I have 44 critical Windows updates.