Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Losing Patience

Options

First it was the adapters settings changing on their own; yes mirroring Windows settings for the network type, but that's another problem. That was finally fixed by uninstalling/reinstalling TS2013... I've been using the settings recommended on the pinned topics.

More often than I'd like, the firewall keeps me from working normally, like copying a file to another machine on the network. Yes, simply moving from the BD 'protected' machine is impossible without deactivating the firewall. Why on earth could I remote control (RDP) a machine and not copy a file to said machine ???

Please, help me understand what I may be doing wrong ?! How can I tell the FW to just leave my domain alone :( ?

* Network type to Home/Office

* Stealth mode to Off

* Generic to YES and click Close.

>> all DONE

Set the zone: 2a01:xxx:xxxx:xxxx::/64 and 192.168.0.0/24 (even FE80:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000/64) DONE

Nothing helps. Should I enter each and every machine on the network specifically ?

As mentioned, this is an IPv4/v6 domain network (home lab), with DC, file server and whatnot as VMs hosted on a different machine, the issue is with my Windows 8 Pro own computer, with Intel LAN teaming enabled.

Any suggestion before drastic measures ? Thank you!

Comments