Virus Shield Turned Off After Update

Since it's been some time since i've last used BD Free, I decided to try to use it again on my netbook.

Now on first installation, everything went well. I feel (and saw) how much lighter the product had become. After sucessfully updating a def (6/10/13 12:00am) & product update, it ask me to restart. I restarted my computer, and once booted up BD Free Virus shield was off. It could not be turned on manually through the GUI. Another curious thing about this, is that it finally correctly updated to the latest def update (not the 12:00am one), and it is still showing the same version # (1.0.15.946) before the restart. This lead me to question where that really was a product update, and if so why isn't BD Free working afterwards.

Could this be a problem with my configuration? I was using F-Secure 2014 beta, but all remanents were removed. And any other security program I have running is Zemana Antilogger.

For now, I will leave BD Free installed on my computer until such a time where I recieve any information or news concerning this and wether I can fix this or not. (If not, well I shall wait for the next version to come out ^^)

Thank You and Have a Nice Day.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11747" data-fileid="11747" rel="">virus_sigs_BD_Free.txt

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11748" data-fileid="11748" rel="">Bitdefender_Product_Update.txt

Comments

• Hello,

Are you running in trial mode our have your connected through my bitdefender?

What OS are you using?

Can you send me gzserv.log?