Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Not Working (indian Payment Site)

Options
shreeyash
edited June 2013 in Safepay

Electricity Bill payment

The above site does not work correctly on safepay. This is my electricity bill payment site which after logging in and clicking the make pay option opens a new tab and the transaction process is continued on this new tab. The problem with safepay is that nothing happens after clicking on the make pay option ie. no new tab opens. Can you please look into this.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    edited June 2013
    Options

Electricity Bill payment

The above site does not work correctly on safepay. This is my electricity bill payment site which after logging in and clicking the make pay option opens a new tab and the transaction process is continued on this new tab. The problem with safepay is that nothing happens after clicking on the make pay option ie. no new tab opens. Can you please look into this.

We'll look into this - only in the next days because we're releasing an update for classic line product.

We'll get back here with news as soon as we investigate it.

Regards,

Cristian

PS I have created already the issue to investigate this - meanwhile, if there are any other details/comments you left out from the first post, please feel free to add them as a reply here.

• Hey can you please move this topic to Bitdefender 2014 section as I have started using the next version. Any heads up on this problem?

• camarie
    Options
    Hey can you please move this topic to Bitdefender 2014 section as I have started using the next version. Any heads up on this problem?

Safepay does not open a new tab/popup if the source or destination page are not flagged as banks in our cloud database. This is a security measure to avoid popup flooding from malicious websites and allow only legitimate pages (banking pages, since this is what the product does).

I just checked http://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss and, while the website does have the business flag, it does not have the bank flag.

The thing you can do is to add the website to Favorites (either manually opening Favorites page and add the website URL there), or simpler by navigating to http://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss and clicking in the address bar to the small plus sign. Verify that the website was added to Favorites.

After the website was marked by you as a Favorite, then it will be allowed to open new tabs. Please let me know if this worked for you.

Regards,

Cristian

• Thanks for the suggestion. I am unable to do any payment right now as once I pay my bill the make pay option gets disabled. I will post the results in the next month.

• Hey I added the site to Favorites as you suggested and the new tab opens after clicking payment option. But on the new tab I am getting 'Error in input parameters.' kind of error. This doesn't happen in other browsers. Can you please give some insight into this error.

• camarie
    Options
    Hey I added the site to Favorites as you suggested and the new tab opens after clicking payment option. But on the new tab I am getting 'Error in input parameters.' kind of error. This doesn't happen in other browsers. Can you please give some insight into this error.

We encountered some errors regarding pages referring "parent" pages, and I think this is what happens here.

(I won't comment on why this is a huge no-no, since allows cross scripting - but that's another story).

These errors I think are fixed now, and will be submitted in the next update which will be released in the next week.

I will recheck with update team to be 100% sure the fix - if that is what happens, I cannot test with your website since I cannot open an account for obvious reasons... - will be released with this update.

Regards,

Cristian