Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Has Bd Anytihing To Do With P2p

Options

I Have Observed That After BD update The torrent Speed Does Not Exceed Than 10kB/s.

post-83924-1374039395_thumb.png

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

It shouldn't interfere with your p2p traffic. Could you please share your firewall settings?

Thank you so much.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Hello,

It shouldn't interfere with your p2p traffic. Could you please share your firewall settings?

Thank you so much.

post-83924-1374859734_thumb.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the details.

If the speed still does not improve after the latest build version 17.15.0.682, temporarily switch off the Bitdefender Firewall and tell me if you notice any improvements.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Thanks for the details.

If the speed still does not improve after the latest build version 17.15.0.682, temporarily switch off the Bitdefender Firewall and tell me if you notice any improvements.

i can confirm this issue is related to firewall and is only solved by disabling it(not sure).

i replied you via email to carry out necessary tests

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Pushkar Gogte,

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town during the last weeks.

I found one of the support tool logs you submitted to us earlier and noticed that there is already a firewall rule for utorrent.exe

If the same issue affects the download speed of this p2p program, let's try to pinpoint the exact cause:

- does the issue persist with the latest build number 17.16.0.729?

- does the download speed stay below 10kB/s for any torrent?

- if the answers to the above questions are both affirmative, go to Settings > Firewall > General rules > change to Allow all the rules from the panel > Close the window and check the download speed.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.