Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Interface Is Broken

Options
kfulton
edited August 2013 in General

Having upgraded to the new BitDefender I find the user interface to be completely broken.

The right click menu from the system area icon takes 30 seconds to appearand then is unresponsive, All of the Overview pages in the main interface are completely blank and I cannot change the User mode, it instantly changes back to Autopilot when I try and change it.

After having performed a full system scan the status still says "Last scan: never" ......

Not a very good first impression for the "New BitDefender" if fundamental things like the user interface don't even work!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Does the issue persist now?

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance. Thank you.

• hsnti
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Having upgraded to the new BitDefender I find the user interface to be completely broken.

The right click menu from the system area icon takes 30 seconds to appearand then is unresponsive, All of the Overview pages in the main interface are completely blank and I cannot change the User mode, it instantly changes back to Autopilot when I try and change it.

After having performed a full system scan the status still says "Last scan: never" ......

Not a very good first impression for the "New BitDefender" if fundamental things like the user interface don't even work!

i have a same problem. After reinstalling the problem still exists.

please help me

post-171591-1386278201_thumb.jpg