Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help Needed !

Options
marie1970
edited August 2013 in General

My bitdefender expired so I renewed it..........now i am unable to access the internet, when i try to access google.com a big red page comes up to say something about the SSL and internet explorer is blocked. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT.

Thank you

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi marie1970,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Have you tried accessing other webpages? Are they being displayed correctly?

We need a screen shot of the error that comes up when you try to access the Google webpage. Please attach the screen shot to your reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Hi marie1970,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Have you tried accessing other webpages? Are they being displayed correctly?

We need a screen shot of the error that comes up when you try to access the Google webpage. Please attach the screen shot to your reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again,

Unfortunately, the requested information was not added to your response.

Please reply again and attach the print screen of the error so we get a hint of what is causing this connectivity issue on your PC and provide a quick solution.

Thank you.

• Hello again,

Unfortunately, the requested information was not added to your response.

Please reply again and attach the print screen of the error so we get a hint of what is causing this connectivity issue on your PC and provide a quick solution.

Thank you.

I will do this and send when i get home..........thank you

• I will do this and send when i get home..........thank you

Screen shot hopefully attached

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back.

There was nothing attached to your post this time either. Let's try the following:

1) Click on 'More Options' below the text box.

2) Now click 'Browse' and locate the screen shot you saved. After you select it, click 'Open' and then hit 'Upload'.

3) Write your response to my questions inside the box and then hit 'Add Reply'. These were the questions in case you missed them:

Have you tried accessing other webpages besides Google?

Other webpages are displayed correctly?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.