Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.peed.gen

Options

Hello, i have been useing bitdefender for a few months now, recieved it as a gift. good stuff so far.

However my first real problem has arrived. I play an online game and the Trojan.Peed.Gen has infected my game files that are required to play the game. i ran the defender to remove it said it did but that ran another scan and it spred, after which it put it in the quarantine and closed it off. i ran the scan again and found nothing. BUT then i went into the game to play and shortly after launching the game bitdefender came back up telling me i had infected files. the like it told me was

C:\Program Files\Call of Duty Game of the Year Edition\pb\

which its affecting PunkBuster for the online play. i uninstalled punkbuster and redownloaded it hoping that would work but didnt still shows up. the it spread to

C:\Syster Volume Information\_restore{129201FA-B0AC-49B3-96B2-DEB8B91E727B}\RP153\

what is going on how can i fix the problems before the get out of control?

Comments

• Andasen you should really read the other topic on this. I think it is up to about 3 pages now, lots of good information in there. So go check it out when you have some time.