Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bsod When Performing Windows 7 Update And 3d Program.

Options

I get BSOD when I try to do windows 7 updates as well as installing software such as the 3D graphics program, Cinema4D (C4D). When I first tried installing C4D I would get the BSOD. Removed C4D, turned off Bitdefender, reinstalled C4D without issue. With Bitdefender on C4D updates would give the BSOD, off and C4D updates without issues. It also helps turning Bitdefender off when I do Win7 updates.

It seems the Microsoft .NET Framework is what is giving the BSOD with Bitdefender up and running, security updates seem ok.

Gigabyte M5 mobo

i5 CPU

16GB ram

kingston 120GB v3 SSD (for the OS only)

ATi video card

Comments

• I get BSOD when I try to do windows 7 updates as well as installing software such as the 3D graphics program, Cinema4D (C4D). When I first tried installing C4D I would get the BSOD. Removed C4D, turned off Bitdefender, reinstalled C4D without issue. With Bitdefender on C4D updates would give the BSOD, off and C4D updates without issues. It also helps turning Bitdefender off when I do Win7 updates.

It seems the Microsoft .NET Framework is what is giving the BSOD with Bitdefender up and running, security updates seem ok.

Gigabyte M5 mobo

i5 CPU

16GB ram

kingston 120GB v3 SSD (for the OS only)

ATi video card

Anyone have an idea whats going on? Why get a BSOD when installing software?