Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved] Your Key Is Invalid. Activate Now

Options

Every time I reboot I get the message from the widget that “Your key is invalid. Activate now.”

I go back and forth between my old and new license keys to no avail.

Please advise.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hello sinbad,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Your license key for the new Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is valid and expires on 2014/10/04. If the Bitdefender product installed on that PC reflects the correct validity, it is obviously just a visual glitch on the widget.

1) Is your computer disconnected from internet while the widget displays the error message 'Your key is invalid'?

2) Download and run the diagnostic tool below:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ExportSetid.exe

Please send us the log resulted on the desktop so we can come with a quick solution for you and also answer the first question.

Thank you for your time!

• I have followed the instruction please find the setidexport file attached.

A lot of of our customer are facing this issue in India.

Please suggest a permanent fix.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

The issue reported in this topic is already solved.

Please make sure that the Bitdefender product updates daily, and in order to do this please right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray (near Windows clock) and choose 'Update now'.

The latest build version is 17.27.0.1146. To make sure you have the latest build please right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray, choose ‘About’ and look at the ‘Product Information’.

Thank you for helping us to fix this display glitch!

This discussion has been closed.