Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security "my Bitdefender Account Settings" Fails To Accept Correct Password.

Options

My Bitdefender Total Security installation on a Dell XPS 18 running Windows 8 does not allow me to automatically login to the webpage console from the resident console. Selecting "Account Settings" from the "My Bitdefender" tab in the resident console brings forth an option to "Automatically log me in my Bitdefender". Selecting that option brings up a screen to "Retype password". Unfortunately, upon entering the correct password it returns with "The password is incorrect". I have verified the correct password being used by manually logging into and out of the Bitdefender webpage console. I even changed the password to see if that somehow would allow the resident console to login automatically, but it did not. I then again after changing the password manually logged into the webpage console, with the username/password being accepted as correct. However, the resident console continues to insist that I am using the incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• This issue appears to have resolved itself overnight. The correct password is no longer being rejected, and autologin is now enabled.