Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Gaming

Options

Well i play an online game that streams and i keep getting intermittent dissconects.

I added all the games. game.exe and gameconnection.exe to the firewall exceptions.

But i noticed that when i play it the sheild on Bit Def is going crazy and when i surf internet or watch a youtube video it doesn't the sheild not doing much.

So is it possible that BitDefender is interfering with the game stream and if so how do I make it ignore the game stream completely so it stops the interference.

I don't mind BitDefender completely ignoring the stream as i trust the connection and don't think there are viruses in it.

Thanks Rupert.

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hello Rupert,

A product update was released last Wednesday: build version 17.18.0.808.

Please right click on the Bitdefender icon located in system tray and from the menu select "Update Now". Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the issue persists.

If it does, I will need the name of the game, so we can test it on our end.

Thank you!

• Hello Georgia,

I have the same problem as well. I keep getting disconnected while playing online game (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn).

I also have put the game .exe file on the exception list, but it still would not allow me to play. I was able to play for some time, until disconnected.

Can you assist me on how to manage it?

Thank you and regards,

Ronald.