Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Adapters

Options

FIREWALL --> Manage adapters

No adapters in the list. No activity in the graphs.

Firewall ON/OFF switch doesn't work.

Total Security 2014

Win 7 64 bit

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

The adapter refers to an internet connection. Therefore, to see it in the list your PC must be connected to the internet when you click on "Manage adapters".

Please let me know if you have other questions.

• Hello,

The adapter refers to an internet connection. Therefore, to see it in the list your PC must be connected to the internet when you click on "Manage adapters".

Please let me know if you have other questions.

I am running bitdefender total security and i have the same problem, i am connected to the inetrnet as i'm typing this, but it i select the manage adapters button, nothing happens, no response at all ??

• It could be the firewall that's blocking this. Try to disable it first and see what happens. smile2.png

If i disable the f/wall, then goto f/w settings , adapter rules, add zone - i get the error message "Bitdefender Firewall Error" Please select an adpater first , but there are no adapters to choose from ??

• I have the same problem

• Problem solved..

go to Firewall module and then click on "Advanced" tab; 2. Here check if the option "Monitor Wi-Fi connections" is ON;

If it is on, then you will not see local adapters, so switch this off and then you can see the adapters

• Georgia
    Options

@ spud312r

Thank you for sharing the solution with us, glad to notice everything is working properly now.

• I am having same problem due to incompatibility with Asus Suit III which has icontrol. I really hope they can fix this incompatibility between two soon.

• Same issue here, no adapters show up in the Firewall setting so the Firewall does not work. I don't have iControl installed. Posted to support this afternoon...

• Same issue here, no adapters show up in the Firewall setting so the Firewall does not work. I don't have iControl installed. Posted to support this afternoon...

Seems the problem was Connectify. I was looking for network related stuff which might conflict and uninstalled it. After a reboot/BitDefender uninstall/reboot/reinstall it seems fine now.

I don't need Connectify often, but it would be good if Bitdefender would work with it...