Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bluestacks

Options

I just upgraded to the New Bitdefender as stated in this thread seeing no changed behaviour as far as BlueStacks is concerned. Uninstalling BitDefender alltogether is making BlueStacks work however.

Please come up with a solution.

Windows 8 64-bit in this case.

Comments

• I just upgraded to the New Bitdefender as stated in this thread seeing no changed behaviour as far as BlueStacks is concerned. Uninstalling BitDefender alltogether is making BlueStacks work however.

Please come up with a solution.

Windows 8 64-bit in this case.

Well, no reaction whatsoever. A definite letdown for my paid subscription.

• Yes, I second this......why on Earth is this being blocked? Please do something about it.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We wish to confirm that Bluestacks is not currently blocked in any way by Bitdefender, the encountered incompatibility message is from their end. Also, we confirm that we have already tried contacting the software publisher in regards to this matter without receiving any reply ourselves.

For the encountered situation we recommend you to contact the Bluestacks software vendor.

In the meantime, if you are still striving to install Bluestacks, you can achieve that if you remove Bitdefender temporarily. Simply reinstall Bitdefender when you're done and both programs will work smoothly afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding, have a nice evening!