What Stealth Mode Do?

hello,

I just installed Bitdefender Internet Security. When I restarted the computer and I noticed it came up that it blocked a port, so I carried on and tried to get on the internet when I realized that my internet wasn't working. I start to check firewall setting and found stealth mode was turned on. Then i switch off stealth mode, internet start to work fine. I am not sure what stealth mode even does. Does anyone know why it's blocking my connection when it's turned on?

Comments

• hello stealth mode hides the ports on your computer from the internet. if you are having problems connecting, try setting the firewall to home/office mode or trusted. I would suggest only using trusted mode if you are behind a router firewall.

• What else it does essentially?? One of my purchased license of a software went non-working after I activated stealth mode. Does the stealth mode affect the online license check in any way by the installed software??

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.