Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Lot Of Things.

Options

After I installed Total Security, my "My Computer" thing on my desktop changed colors. I haven't tested to see if it really was Total Security's fault, but I'm just noting that I noticed the change in appearance after the installation. My main concern in this post is actually not about the cosmetics change, but rather, gamer mode. Gamer mode actually slows my computer down when I'm gaming. A lot... I might add that when using the laptop regularly for surfing/researching Bitdefender seems to be so silent, but as you increase the workload of the computer I can tell the difference with Bitdefender compared to without Bitdefender. I understand that as you increase the workload of the computers with antivirus suites, it won't perform as good but I thought that "Photon" was supposed to adapt to the fact that my computer's workload is increased and it'll automatically decrease the strain coming from Bitdefender as a counter-measure to lowering the performance of the computer. Is there something that I have to go tick/untick in order to not experience the performance drop while in gamer mode?

Comments

• I just want to double check on this, can you also post the specifications of your desktop? I just want to check things to see if you have enough resources. And which game are you playing? smile2.png

Sure! :D My laptop is the G75-BBKW edition. i7, 8GB, and Nvidia 660m. I am playing games ranging from Dota2/Borderlands2/FM2013/Torchlight2. They all lag every now and then...