Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay With Ie 10

Options

When I want to use Safepay on my TS 2014 Bitdefender and I use I.E 10 as my browser (Win 7 64 prof) my system crashes with a blue MS screen.

When I use Firefox 23 there is no problem.

Is it normal that it doesn't function with IE 10 or should I repair my system

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    When I want to use Safepay on my TS 2014 Bitdefender and I use I.E 10 as my browser (Win 7 64 prof) my system crashes with a blue MS screen.

When I use Firefox 23 there is no problem.

Is it normal that it doesn't function with IE 10 or should I repair my system

There is no relation between an user mode program and a kernel crash. This is an indication of a faulty driver (or RAM).

Do you have a crash dump on system so we can look on it?

Cristian

• This happened with me too, but just one time.

After many problems to acess banks in Brazil using safepay, I discovered that Bitdefender is not compatible with new version of Java (7.45). There is any news about that?

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    This happened with me too, but just one time.

After many problems to acess banks in Brazil using safepay, I discovered that Bitdefender is not compatible with new version of Java (7.45). There is any news about that?

The blue screen problem have nothing to do with Safepay. Installation of a hotfix from Microsoft is required.

Check the thread describing this: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=48376

About Java: I don't exactly understand what do you mean by "Bitdefender is not compatible with new version of Java".

But we added in BD 2014 version support for controlling Flash and Java, check for updates, and support for installation directly from Safepay (AFAIK, these features were already released).

Can you open Safepay and check in Settings if Java is enabled?

Cristian