Keylogger

I've seen some post saying about V.com Virus, Trojan.pws.onlinegames.sre...etc

I've found that BD detect a virus as "*name*.com", and an .exe in our system32 (if it's infected), all of this located in out Flash Drive or External Hard Drive "System Volume Information".

This virus is a keylogger that log the password for some of the online games, visit this site for more informations:

http://www.prevx.com/filenames/X1821255546...1/KAVO.EXE.html

or

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/...-99&tabid=2

I checked a week ago, PrevX doesn't mentioned that kavo.exe is dangerous or not, now it does, it had spread to other countries lately. TrendMicro also mentioned about the virus lately.

My External Hard Drive have been infected lately with "tmf3w3g0.com", which BD reported it as "Trojan.PWS.OnlineGames.RAB", it's a high chance that my hard drive is infected from my other computer which doesn't have any anti virus program. I noticed that after delete the virus, I scan the hard drive again, BD doesn't detect anything. But when I need to copy some stuff from my other computer, I found that "tmf3w3g0.com" is also copying with the file I want to the harddriver.

I've also scanned my computer + the hard driver, but I don't find anything. However, sometimes BD keep detecting it again, I'm not sure on how to remove it completely. I'm a MMORPG Gamer, and most of the game I play is mentioned in the list. Also, I found on internet something that "kavo.exe" is also keylogging Bank, eBay...etc I'm sure that I don't have "kavo.exe" in my latop (which I'm using), I'm also reformated my computer which is infected again for some reason, which also get the hard drive to infected if I want to copy any files over to my Hard driver.

I wanted to know more about this virus, maybe BD staff should investigate more about this virus, it's not new, but it has spread to 3 countries in March. I'm pretty sure this virus will updates and detect more stuff, and will spread to other countries. Could someone help me to delete this virus, and can BD find more informations about this virus, and make sure that BD user doesn't get infected by this virus in the future?

Thank you~

Madman