Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Killing Performance

Options

As my splash screen shows, I have had this antivirus installed for 47 days. 47 of the most agonizing days of my life. Ever function of BD kill my computer. If an update is running, I might as well walk away for 30 minutes and come back.

At boot up, the duration before anything will respond is 15 -20 minutes, and as I look at the task manager, there are multiple BD processes running. I have even disable multiple other process that run at start up, TRYING to get the system to respond faster, to no avail.

I have also disabled all the 'automatic' features, in hopes of making my computer usable.

I am not sure if I installed it wrong, or if there is an incompatibility issue, but this has been a horrible experience.

I have the product installed on an XP machine and Window7 machine, with identical results.

Can someone help me, as I have 318 days left to endure this software?

Comments

• Anyone able to help??

• Anyone able to help??

I posted a question 3 weeks ago and still no response. This is my first try with Bitdefender and found that support is far below their competition.

I am sure that you should provide details of your computer and software before anyone cn offer help about performance.

Good luck.