Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Migrating Internet Security 2013

Hi there

Just installing Windows 7 64bit on to a new PC recently purchased. Will eventually clean up and sell off my old PC currently running Internet Security2013. I still have ~500 days left on the license I purchased recently.

Can I install IS2013 on my new machine and use the same license key to activate it while it is still running on my old PC. Ideally I want to spend a little time with the old PC before wiping all data from it and still want the protection of Bitdefender while I do this.

Tks

Comments

• It depends whether you have a license for 1 or 3 users. If 3 users you can activate the new machine on the same license with both machines running. If 1 user this is not possible.

So to allow you some grace, why not install the product on the new machine as a trial?

Then you have 30 days to complete migration with both machines protected before you have to activate the new machine. This should in theory give you enough time to get up and running.