Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What Version Of Bis Is In The Family Pack

Options

I am considering your product, or Kaspersky whom I currently have.

1 simple question for you, what version of your software is included in the family pack, by version I mean what one of the following is included?

ANTIVIRUS PLUS

INTERNET SECURITY

TOTAL SECURITY

A link to an off topic is not going to help me, just a simple answer as to which category this product fits in, if you dont know them simply tell me you don't know, and I will have made a decision. Sending me a link to an off topic answer will also make my decision about bis permanently. I have allowed myself enough time prior to renewal to make an informed decision, so if research is needed to figure out what you have included in the family pack please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• antikythera
    edited October 2013
    Options

from the product description page (that isn't off topic so I include a link) you can install the following on unlimited devices per household:

PC - Bitdefender Total Security

MAC - Bitdefender Antivirus for MAC

Android - Bitdefender Mobile Security

product description page link - http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/solutions/family-pack.html

hope this helps you make your informed decision.

• from the product description page (that isn't off topic so I include a link) you can install the following on unlimited devices per household:

PC - Bitdefender Total Security

MAC - Bitdefender Antivirus for MAC

Android - Bitdefender Mobile Security

product description page link - http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/solutions/family-pack.html

hope this helps you make your informed decision.

WOW, I'm blind, and researching too many things at once, thanks for the reply! Are you currently a user? How do you like the current BIS offering?? Thanks for your insight!

• antikythera
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Are you currently a user? How do you like the current BIS offering?

Yes. I use The New Bitdefender Internet Security on 3 machines and the 2013 version on another because it is more stable on that specific machine.

It is good but not by any means perfect. For me to call it perfect, there are a issues which they need to address such as implementing user product popup messaging channel control, UAC issues with updates on Vista, consolidation of program files to own directories. However, these are not necessarily show stoppers. Technical Support is generally good but they seem stretched at times and can sometimes take up to a week to reply.

Incidentally I switched from Kaspersky Antivirus because I found Bitdefender currently offers an equally high detection rate, more control and suits my needs better.