Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Contact Support As I Can't Find License Key

Options

So a few weeks ago my HDD kicked the bucket and died. All of my programs were wiped and so I'm currently in the process of re-installing everything. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get back my subscription for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013.

Basically, I can't open a ticket with support as it requires I give my license key. I can't access my license key as I need to have the subscription active on my desktop to find it. I can log onto MyBitDefender.com with my account and it lists my old computer name with the subscription time that I have left, but for some reason it won't let me register that subscription to my fixed computer. Instead I now have two accounts, one paid, and one with the 30 Day trial. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Comments

• On my.bitdefender.com, click the down arrow next to your username(email address) at the top of the screen and then click Products. It will show your license key there.