Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Log Issue

Options

I ran my first full scan last night after loading the software. It took far longer then I'd expected it to, so I ended up going to bed before it finished. When I woke up, it told me it had found 8 or 9 issues (can't recall which). I looked through the results and saw all but one issue was cookies that were deleted. The other was a file infected with Vundo (according to the log), but nothing was done because the user account logged in was a standard user account (still confused on this, as this is a best practice). In any event, I launched another scan, running the program as an Administrator and that didn't find anything. I went back to look at the logs to see what fine it had reported as having the Vundo trojan, but while the logs still show the cookies that were deleted, it shows nothing about the file it said was infected. I'm at a loss as to what to do, as I'd really like to verify my system is clean. Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm running Bitdefender Internet Security, build 17.21.0.925, engine version 7.51203 and virus signatures 10256933. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, SP1, 64 bit.