Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Booting Computer

Options

I am new user (under 30 day trial) and when I rebooted my computer it went to a blank screen saying "The antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer". I assume that is bitdefender. My question is how long with this take (standard HD)? How do I know its finished?

Thanks

Comments

• I am new user (under 30 day trial) and when I rebooted my computer it went to a blank screen saying "The antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer". I assume that is bitdefender. My question is how long with this take (standard HD)? How do I know its finished?

Thanks

Ugh, very worrisome that either no one knows or that support peeps do not know. Still running by the way.

• Ugh, very worrisome that either no one knows or that support peeps do not know. Still running by the way.

UPDATE: After letting it sit there for 8 hours I had enough. I forced a shutdown, rebooted hitting [F8] and using Windows 8.1 tools did a system restore to right before I installed the trial version of bitdefender.

That did the trick and I have my system back now. I downloaded/ran malwarebytes and had windows defender scan the entire system and all is well.

Needless to say, my evaluation of bitdefender is over as I find it problematic. Also that no one here, particularly support types had nothing to say to help is not acceptable.

I am sure the software works great for most people, but almost losing my configuration was enough for me, time to look at other options.