Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

help please vista and Internet security 10

Options

:o Hi there

Its telling me to contact here.

I`m trying to install and its not for vista but was told I had to download a patch.

:blink: Wheres the patch please!!

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hi bronie

What is your problem? What do you mean its telling me to contact here?

If you are referring for a windows vista or windows xp 64 bit compatible version you have to wait. But you can try this in the meantime rightclick on the installer of BitDefender and choose for properties,compatibility,choose for windows xp (sp2). I can't test it myself because I don't have windows vista.

Regards

Niels

• bronie
    Options

Hi there

When I bought a new puter, I also bought bitdefender internet security v10.

The puter is vista.

This bitdefender isn't set for vista. I was told by the ppl I bought this product from to download and patch to get the set up working to install it.

I have downloaded something here then this product told me to download an updated one, I did that but I go booted off the net and it didn`t restart. Now I`m looking at even longer than the 7 hours I have been trying to add this product while I have no protection!!

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All I wont to do is install this on my puter. sobs

So now, I have another 2 hour Wait for the download to finish grrrr. And knowing m,y luck, its not the download thats needed to make it work with vista!!

help!!

thanks

• vladx
    Options

Do you have Vista 32bit or 64bit?(to check if you have 32bit or 64bit go to Control Panel->System and look at System Type)

• Niels
    Options

Try to run the installer in comptability mode by rightclicking on the installer choose properties and then follow my instructions that I posted in my previous reply. If you have the 64 bit version. Till now Softwin hasn't released a newer version or patch for 64 bit os.

Regards

Niels