Bitdefender Conflict With Ssds

I just brought and installed an SSD a month ago.

The problem appeared after 2 weeks. Bitdefender stopped working, cannot update, service is not available....

After i shut down the computer correctly, the next time i turn on, system forced me to do disk check up for corrupted files and there were a lot of them. This happens every few days and after bitdefender did update.

Worst case, i could not start windows. After the loading screen of windows appeared, the whole screen turn black and there was only the mouse pointer on the screen. After roll back the windows status for a few days earlier, everything run fine. However, I tried to update Bitdefender, this happened again. I have to Uninstall Bitdefender and clean up the disk.

About last week, i re-install the Bitdefender for the 4 times, on my other SSD drive. The system runs fine for 1 day and system start asking me to check for corrupted file on the disk. Then Bitdefender blocked my Facebook page. Finally, i uninstalled and ran system without Bitdefender. For the last one week, there were nothing happens.

My SSDs is OCZ Vector.

Here is the BDST file that recorded when the windows cannot start due to Bitdefender.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6hxl17il1u67j8w