Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Minimise Screen In Safepay

Options

When I access my bank account the login screen automatically loads in SafePay. However I cannot find a way of minimising the screen, so that I can view my Accounts software in order to check transaction details on both screens.

There is no - button in top right of screen and keyboard shortcuts like ALT+Space or ALT+Tab do not work.

Has anyone an answer?

Thanks

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    When I access my bank account the login screen automatically loads in SafePay. However I cannot find a way of minimising the screen, so that I can view my Accounts software in order to check transaction details on both screens.

There is no - button in top right of screen and keyboard shortcuts like ALT+Space or ALT+Tab do not work.

Has anyone an answer?

Thanks

Safepay executes in a separate desktop, in which your other application do not run.

A desktop cannot be minimized; just switch between desktops (for example, when you press Ctrl-Alt-Del you see the Winlogon secure desktop, on which you type Window password to log on).

Do you have the red arrow button in the left part of the screen?

I'm assuming you are running Bitdefender 2014 version.

Regards,

Cristian