Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Search Advisor Marks By Exception

It'd be great if search advisor could be on and would only flag in the event of an issue.

The site link scanning is a good idea, but, when I'm browsing web sites, the green ticks are intrusive.

Much more use would be if it only showed, for example, a red cross in the event of a bad link.

Most of my browsing is safe, I don't need to be perpetually reminded of that - just told when there could be an issue.

(I'm aware you can turn search advisor off - that's not what I'm looking to do...)

Comments

• It'd be great if search advisor could be on and would only flag in the event of an issue.

The site link scanning is a good idea, but, when I'm browsing web sites, the green ticks are intrusive.

Much more use would be if it only showed, for example, a red cross in the event of a bad link.

Most of my browsing is safe, I don't need to be perpetually reminded of that - just told when there could be an issue.

(I'm aware you can turn search advisor off - that's not what I'm looking to do...)

It's possible for a site that is safe today, to be unsafe tomorrow. Sites with ad generated revenue often display banners or the like not under the site's control. It's been known that sometimes an infected banner ad may come through on a completely legitimate site.

I find the green checks unobtrusive and it shows that Bitdefender is doing its job scanning every link.

• It's possible for a site that is safe today, to be unsafe tomorrow. Sites with ad generated revenue often display banners or the like not under the site's control. It's been known that sometimes an infected banner ad may come through on a completely legitimate site.

Generally not important, because unsafe sites should have a red cross, or whatever.

I find the green checks unobtrusive and it shows that Bitdefender is doing its job scanning every link.

I'm happy for it to go and do its job without telling me so. That's kinda my point ... ;)

• I guess what I mean, is that when there's a green check, I KNOW Bitdefender checked it out. If it only flagged bad sites and left good ones without a check, I might question whether or not Bitdefender actually checked the site.