Itunes Access With Bitdefender Total Security 2013

:unsure:

I have recently installed Bitdefender 2013 Total Security on my brand new AlienWare laptop operating Windows 7 64 Bit and cannot access iTunes even if I disable the Bitdefender firewall. i have not uninstalled the program but prior to installation of the anti-virus software, iTunes was working fine. Can anyone tell me how to resolve these issues without uninstalling the software.

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013

:unsure:

I have recently installed Bitdefender 2013 Total Security on my brand new AlienWare laptop operating Windows 7 64 Bit and cannot access iTunes even if I disable the Bitdefender firewall. i have not uninstalled the program but prior to installation of the anti-virus software, iTunes was working fine. Can anyone tell me how to resolve these issues without uninstalling the software.

Sure, I'll do my best. First of all, I need more information. What do you mean by "Cannot access iTunes"? Is an error message thrown? Does it just not start? Does BitDefender throw a "Blocked Application" message? See, a Firewall limits internet connectivity. I don't see how it would interfere with the running of a program unless that program required internet connectivity to actually run (E.G. an online multiplayer video game, a web app).