Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Port Scans Still Being Blocked From Trusted Zones

Options

I've seen this topic pop up everywhere, and I think I've followed every thread but they all make the same suggestions, they don't work, then the thread ends in 'please update to the new version and that should fix the problem'. Well, problem not fixed. I have all of the firewall settings set as suggested (home/office, stealth mode: off, generic: yes). Every time Bitdefender blocks a legitimate IP, I add an exception for it under my adapter. This is still not working, Bitdefender continues to block those IPs that I specifically created an exception for. I'm using Bitdefender Internet Security, build 17.23.0.996

Can someone please confirm if this issue has actually been fixed and if so, how to fix it? I don't think that disabling block port scans counts as a solution either, because it doesn't fix the issue it just pretends the issue isn't there.

Thanks,