Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Issue With Renewal

Options

Hi, So far renewing my anti virus software has been a nightmare, depressing stressful and upsetting.

My anti-virus software was due to run out and I was getting emails from bitdefender reminding me. 1st Dec 2013 I went for it and was charged £29.95. Thinking I had renewed my copy of bitdefender I was then charged £23 on the 10th Dec as an auto renewal kicked in. So I tried getting in touch with Bitdefender with absolutely no success, even the phone number on the website went to Direct inquiries.

Eventually I was forced to raise a dispute with Paypal and got my £23 back but I am left with no anti-virus software and Bitdefender still has £29.95 of my money.

I want to use Bitdefender as it is regarded as the best but when you cannot contact the website to resolve this issue all I can due is go back to Paypal and raise another dispute.

It all leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Has anyone had a similar issue and resolved it - How? Do Bitdefender tech monitor this forum - please get in touch

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    Hi, So far renewing my anti virus software has been a nightmare, depressing stressful and upsetting.

My anti-virus software was due to run out and I was getting emails from bitdefender reminding me. 1st Dec 2013 I went for it and was charged £29.95. Thinking I had renewed my copy of bitdefender I was then charged £23 on the 10th Dec as an auto renewal kicked in. So I tried getting in touch with Bitdefender with absolutely no success, even the phone number on the website went to Direct inquiries.

Eventually I was forced to raise a dispute with Paypal and got my £23 back but I am left with no anti-virus software and Bitdefender still has £29.95 of my money.

I want to use Bitdefender as it is regarded as the best but when you cannot contact the website to resolve this issue all I can due is go back to Paypal and raise another dispute.

It all leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Has anyone had a similar issue and resolved it - How? Do Bitdefender tech monitor this forum - please get in touch

Sadly, the best way to reach Bitdefender support is by email. Go here. Then try opening a ticket via email. Yes Bitdefender tech replies in the forums, but if you want billing support, you have to either email them or give them a call. No, I have not had this issue. It should be relatively simple to solve.